The UK Government, including the DfE, Public Health England and Hackney Council have a number of websites and places you can access to find out information about coronavirus. Please find below a list of websites offering information and support during the pandemic.
The UK government has regularly updated its advice to UK citizens during the coronavirus pandemic.
If you believe that you or a family member has symptoms of COVID19, information on how to arrange a test is available below. As well as this, please use the links below to locate government and council advice and support in relation to the pandemic.
- Book a test: https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
- NHS 111 Advice: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Gov.uk Coronavirus Advice: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Hackney Coronavirus Support: https://hackney.gov.uk/coronavirus-support
- Hackney Coronavirus Financial Support: https://hackney.gov.uk/coronavirus-financial-support
- National Lockdown: Stay At Home: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-lockdown-stay-at-home
- Hackney Foodbank Support: https://hackney.foodbank.org.uk/get-help/
As of 4th January, the country was placed in to National Lockdown: Stay At Home. Please use the links below for further advice on the current national restrictions.
We are aware that during these times, many people will reach crisis point. With this in mind, please use this link to Hackney Foodbank if you find yourself in need of food or support.