Breakfast and After School Club
Breakfast Club is open daily at 7.45 - 8.45 am. Cost £1.50 a day
The pupils enjoy a healthy breakfast and can choose from a variety of cereals, porridge, bagels with cheese or honey fillings, juice, milk and hot chocolate in colder weather. It is followed by activities which are run by First Kick Sports.
Our breakfast club is supported by Magic Breakfast, a charity dedicated to ensuring every child starts their school day with the right breakfast as fuel for learning. Magic Breakfast believes no child’s education should suffer for the lack of a breakfast. Magic breakfast provides us with the cereals, bagels and juice each week.
Our Breakfast Club is now fully open and we are processing requests for places! If you are interested please contact the school office.
After School Clubs
Princess May After School Clubs are designed to be a place where children enjoy learning in a stimulating, caring atmosphere and develop confidence or gain new skills. We offer a variety of physical activities ranging from Basket ball, Gymnastics,Multi sports, TKD and many more.
After School Clubs are open every day for all children from Reception to Year 6. After school at 3.30pm the children are sent to the hall. They are supervised at all times until our coaches come to take them for clubs at 3.45pm. When clubs finish the teachers bring children down to the playground to be collected at 4.45pm.
After School Clubs Rules
- Go to the middle hall to be registered for their club.
- Wait quietly in the hall for the teachers and show green behaviour at all times.
- Have permission from staff if they want to leave the hall during snack break.
- Come on time to collect the children at 4:45pm.
- Wait outside in the front playground until the teachers bring the children to you.
- Be aware that late fee charges will be issued for the children not collected on time at the rate of £2.50 for every 5 minutes.
- Inform the office if your child cannot attend the club on any particular day.
- Speak to the office if you want to join another club or make any changes.
How to Register
We register on a first come first served basis. The places are limited so please check the registration dates at the beginning of each term to avoid disappointment. The registration club letters are available from the school office before the new term starts. If you are interested please contact the school office.
The cost of each club for the whole term varies depending on the number of weeks based on the calculation: £3.50 per evening for one child The payment needs to be made in advance for each half term on parent pay.